[SLE] Re: Digital Copiers
  • From: ncfcrh@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Grant Walton)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:51:47 +0200

Hi

Thanks Arjen for the pointers; do I understand correctly that it is
possible to install a pointer in Samba without actually installing it as a
printer under Linux? How is this done? As far as I can see (using Swat),
the printcap files is read for printer entries even when setting up a
printer share under Samba. The photocopier, I have discovered, is also
PCL-5e, PCL-XL and PDL driver compatible.

Thanks for your help.

Grant Walton.
PS : My Linux box runs 6.3