[SLE] Setting up LAN
  • From: toganm@xxxxxxxx (Togan Muftuoglu)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:35:01 +0300

Hi everyone,

I will be setting up a LAN of 10 PC's for office use Operating system
will be Linux with Suse as the distro. I need some suggestions on the
principle. I have read the following documentation

NFS-Root Howto
Diskless-HOWTO
Diskless-Root-Howto

But at the end I got confused. What would be the best way of setting the
LAN. Is it worth to have a LAN with diskless PC workstations or is it
better to have PC's with OS installed on their respective HD's.

Thanks

--
Togan Muftuoglu
toganm@xxxxxxxx

100% MS FREE
Absolutely no component of Microsoft was used
in the generation or posting of this e-mail. So it is virus free