Re: [SLE] Attention SuSE'ers: New Distro Suggestions laid out, waddaya think? (was: [SLE] SuSE Needs a &quot;Guru Edition&quot;!)

This is not going to work in country like Singapore with the horrible ADSL
infrastructure monopolised by only one company. I have taken on average 10
hours to ftp an ISO image. And our so-called ADSL is on time-based or
capacity-based, very expensive. Cable modem service here is also hopeless
at time, a 33.6k dial-up beats the cable modem most of the time at night.

Dennis
@Singapore