[SLE] sendmail not allowing my virtusertable
  • From: webbie@xxxxxxxxxxxx (the webster)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:53:19 +0200 (CEST)

(sorry if this comes thru twice, was some problems before)

I updated sendmail and everything worked fine until the other
day when I started wondering if everything really was alright.
Showed up that everything WAS working fine except for one domain.

I have a couple of domains in virtusertable with different aliases
and @domain.name.com username so i get all the mails that someone
made a typo on. But it doesnt work on my main domain which everything
relays on!

I checked the virtusertable, got atleast 5 domains with a
@test1.net joedoe

And they work, but not for my main domain.. would really appreciate
help to see if it is solovble or if i have to switch to qmail or exim.

Per Eriksson
WCT #1857
webbie@xxxxxxxxxxxx