[SLE] Swap
  • From: wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jonathan Wilson)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:25:31 -0500

Is there a way to list your swap partitions and files? I thought "mount" would do it, but there's nothing related to swap there.

Also, I have heard alot of things about swap sizes - some people say it should be the same MB as you RAM, some say double your RAM, some people say it has to be in 128 MB increments, and some say that's not true, it can all be one big partition. Can anyone give some clarification about this, or point to some reliable documentation?

Thanks alot,

JW