RE: [SLE] Graphical login - windowmanagers

Well, changed the default WM to gnome and then restarted.
Logged in and up comes gnome. Went back to the login
screen and chose kde from the menu. Clicked on "Go", and...
up comes gnome.........sigh.

So, no matter what default WM I choose in susewm, it will be
the ONLY WM I can start from the graphical login screen.
It did not used to be this way and I don't know how I broke it.

Any idea what config file to fix? SuSE guys - any help?

Thanks,

Mike
Michael Cleary
UNIX Qualification and Commands