Re: [SLE] Reiser FS
  • From: jerryvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jerry VB)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:18:08 -0700

And that's exactly what I did. I have a small 7.8MB /boot partition up
near the front of my hard drive, a 128M swap, and then a 3.6GB /
partition. I got concerned when I saw a post earlier today that said
some data recovery utility worked only on ext2 partitions. The short
wait when Linux has to do a fsck on reboot isn't really that annoying
for me, but I can see how it would be a pain on large partitions. I just
didn't want to lock myself out of a data recovery or rescue situation.

Jerry