RE: [SLE] Reiser FS

It's just as easy or even easier to setup than ext2. In 6.4 it was best to
put /boot onto an ext2 partition but that wasn't even necessary I think if
you mounted with the the notail option (don't take my word for that, though,
I just setup a small /boot partition on ext2, reiser is not meant for small
partitions).

Greg

Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.