Re: [SLE] package installs, .sel files
  • From: heroron@xxxxxxxxx (Ron Heron)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I think this is an excellent idea. At first, I
wouldn't be a contributor, but one that could really
use this. As others have noted, I completely stink at
package selection! This would be a great way for
people such as myself to get off to a good starting
point, and being able to contribute later down the
line.

Thanks, good idea, and I hope it goes through.

Ron