From: Stewart Watson [mailto:stu@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 1:13 PM
To: suse-linux-e
Subject: [SLE] Abit KT-7 Motherboard

Hi,

I have just gone an ordered an Abit KT-7-100 motherboard for an upgrade
to my system. Too late I checked the supported hardware at SuSe and
found that the extent of support is the KA7 which has the "old" Via
chipset.

Can anyone with a Socket A Athlon with the Via KT133 chipset confirm
that all will be sweetness and light when I boot linux after my rebuild.

Stu