Re: [SLE] Beta testing SuSE?
  • From: fountai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Derek Fountain)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:07:51 +0100

Are you serious Tim? You've been on this list a while, so
how could you have missed the constant yelping from people
who've installed SuSE-6.4 and are having problems with
Netscape crashing more often than it "should" ;).

The fault was actually in X, and is fixed by installing the
new xshared package from the SuSE web site. Or, indeed,
changing distributions, which I've a feeling a lot of
newbies might have done.