RE: [SLE] Network problem - please help
  • From: scar@xxxxxxx (Kallai Gabo)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:27:09 +0200

http://webmail.netscape.com/

When I wrote, that ifconfig is O.K., I mean, that IRQs, phisical hardware
address etc. written to the screen by ifconfig was real to my network card.

If i ping myself, it work, telnet too.

if I tried to ping another pc in the same subnet - it is not working
(network unreachable). Ping to the other subnet the problem is the same.

Gabor