Re: [SLE] Vmware crashing
  • From: david.herbison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Herbison)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:17:14 +0200 (MET DST)

I'm still evaluating the product on the 30 license, so I doubt if they'll
be interested until I've paid, and of course I'm not interested in paying
until I see the thing running stably..... Do you have any experience wih
Win4Lin. I've heard good reports, but was a little put off by the kernel
hacking installation.