Re: [SLE] Vmware crashing
  • From: david.herbison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Herbison)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:58:28 +0200 (MET DST)

OK, last night I tried runing as root and got the smae problem. I even
resinstalled the original xshared package to see if that was causing
problems - no. So as a final attempt I'll try reloading the original SuSE
kernel (I had compiled my own), and the suggestion below, and if it still
doesn't work, I think I'll have to give up with VMware. Pity, because
even though it was slow, I liked it, just for things like Autoroute
Express and Matlab.

David.