Re: [SLE] LinkSys 10/100Mb card and HOWTO
  • From: eduardo.carriles@xxxxxxxxxxx (Eduardo Carriles)
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 05:47:23 +0200

Hi Gary,

Hold on a moment.

Didn't you say before that "I gave away my 6.4 distro"??

Have you got installed the "lx_suse" (The sources of the SuSE kernel) packet
from your distro CD's, if not then you can't "rebuild the kernel" because you
have not got the sources.

Better ask your friend to share it shortly.

BUT first also read Jack Malone's post, he states something very helpful and
related.

----

--
HTH

Best regards,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [preferred distro] user).
[-- Se me nota mucho? -- Notices me much?]
[-- Have a lot of fun...]