Re: [SLE] SuSE 7 Deluxe = Professional
  • From: dtrotzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx (David Trotz)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:17:37 -0700

I would like to say that the SuSE distro is my favorite and if the price
goes up a little I wont mind. I know that even though a lot of the packages
are free for download off the internet. It isn't free to compile them, make
sure they don't conflict with existing packages and make sure the
dependencies are installed when a package is installed. I enjoy this added
benifit that SuSE has worked hard to provide. I also don't mind paying so
that I can support SuSE.