RE: [SLE] Fundamental differences

Hi Des,
I certainly don't mean to be going OT, but I will defend Microsoft's practices
if they are falsely represented on a Linux board, MacOS board, or any other board.
I'm both a Linux and Windows user, and I like both OSes. I will defend Windows to
a Linux user just as I would Linux to a Windows user. If you look, while I'm not
going to get into a fun game of finger pointing, I wasn't the one who originally
brought up MS.

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com