Re: [SLE] How do I start Helix Gnome?

i install via gnome helix and i dont know
where the installatin went.
after gdm login manager kde starts, from
console i typed gdm and gnome login promts
but kde starts again, i started fvwm and
tried gnome-session and i get this error
PLEASE HELP DYING TO SEE GNOME BACK AGAIN

landy@linux:~ > cat gnome_session_error
gnome-session
/dev/dsp: no such device
SESSION_MANAGER+=local/linux:/tmp/.ICE-unix/275
/dev/dsp: no such device
/dev/dsp: no such device
sawfish error in loading shared libraries: libgmp.so.2:cannon open shared
object file: no such file or directory
/dev/dsp : no such device
ICE default IO error handler doing and exit<>, pid = 285 errno = 0