[SLE] Turn off DMPS support in KDE for remote X server.

I generally access my Linux box from a Windows NT machine using X server
software ( I don't have a monitor for the Linux machine). The Linux box is
set up to use KDE.

Whenever I log into the Linux machine I get the KDE error message:

"Sorry, your X11 Server lacks DMPS support"

Which is not really a big problem but very annoying. Is there any way to
turn off checking for DMPS using text based tools as I can't use the KDE
control centre to do it due to the lack of DMPS support.