[SLE] Fonts & teTeX & SuSE
  • From: sneep@xxxxxxxxx (Maarten Sneep)
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:49:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I noticed that there are several fonts installed on the standard SuSE Linux 6.3
(and presumably also on SuSE6.4)

One of those fonts is b&h Lucida, which happens to be our default font. I'd
like to use this font from within latex. Does anyone know which of the lucida
packages I should use (lucidabr, lucidbry, ...) Or should I use something
completely different. Or is the problem not in latex, but in xdvi and dvips?

As you see some questions, hopefully followed by some answers ;-)

Greetings,

Maarten Sneep

Never stop until your good becomes better, and your better becomes the best.