Re[2]: [SLE] Is Linux Ready?
  • From: A3@xxxxxxxxxx (Syeh Abidin)
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:47:24 +0700

Hello Calyth,

Stop about this please, The Answer is "Linux is Ready"
For instance kernel Linux is used by "Titanic" film.

For all, Please if posting don't in HTML format
If Replying please delete unnecessary word, this because too much
email, and bigger and bigger the size of email.

If you from Indonesia, you will understand about my Country. Maybe my
country is the slowest connection in the world.

--
Best regards,
Syeh mailto:A3@xxxxxxxxxx