Re: [SLE] relational database for linux
  • From: tbaskan@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Tuncay Baskan)
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:12:55 +0300

Hello again.
I want to add that closed source rdbms' doesn't irritate me.
I love open source software. But there is one important point
about databases and accounting software. Those problems were
solved twenty and thirty years ago. I know mysql is a fine
database system and postgres is a fine rdbms.
But I need a better solution. Of course there are oracle, illustra etc.