Re: [SLE] help - win98 defrag destroyed ext2 partitions

If I could get my pc games to work with linux, I would bin win98,
meantime...

Looks like a re-install...is it possible to re-install just the affected
partitions, i.e. /var /tmp /usr/local /home from the SuSE cd's?

Cheers
Rich

P.S. Besides games the other thing that would keep me using win98 is playing
DVD films, has anyone got a SuSE howto on playing DVD films?