Re: [SLE] Re: [SLE] Netscape 6
  • From: bfootdav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Bellows)
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 17:17:23 -0400

mitja wrote:
> Please, where can i find (I have SuSE 6.2).
> Thanks.
> Mitja

Ah, glad you asked. I did a little checking and found that I had sym
linked to which in turn was sym linked to (which comes with SuSE 6.3 in the libjpeg package) all
installed in /usr/lib/. Sheesh, I think I did this last link when I was
trying to trick Mozilla 14 into working. I wonder if anyone else used
this approach. Anyway, I never did get M14 to work but Netscape 6 does
seem to work. This probably isn't the best approach since I'm actually
using instead of like Netscape asks for,
but it might work for you as well.

Good luck,
David Bellows