Re: [SLE] Screw etiquette
  • From: pinard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (François Pinard)
  • Date: 02 Apr 2000 22:55:33 -0400

Bobby Geortgilakis <bobbyg@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> We all screw up once in a while, ecce homo.

We all make involuntary blunders: error humanum est (:-), no problem there!

However, there is a hell of difference between casual errors, and deliberate
ways to write, which are either trying to be offensive, or just do not care
about this expected respect making the quality of our communications. If I
wanted rotten language, I would go to IRC. Please keep my mailbox clean.

For one, I choose to stick with people making my life happy, and try to
avoid others. I hope this mailing list will stay a nice place to be.

--
François Pinard http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard