Re: [SLE] Printing Problem #2 (blank trailing page)
  • From: samelash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Samy Elashmawy)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 10:33:30 +0000

I think there may be an enry in your apsfilter (apssomething) that is
configured to spit out a page between jhobs. Its the same file that
controls wheather it prints out headers , double pages per pages ect....

At 09:15 PM 4/1/2000 -0600, Argentium G. Tiger wrote:
>Well, now that I have my LJ5L Xtra printer up and running, I notice that
any print job I send to the printer always results in the job, plus an
extra blank page.

>I've tried setting the printer for ljet4 with an A4 paper size, with a
letter paper size, but there's no difference. I still get a blank page at
the end of the job.