[SLE] Printing Problem #2 (blank trailing page)
  • From: agtiger@xxxxxxxxxxx (Argentium G. Tiger)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:15:05 -0600

Well, now that I have my LJ5L Xtra printer up and running, I notice that any print job I send to the printer always results in the job, plus an extra blank page.

I've tried setting the printer for ljet4 with an A4 paper size, with a letter paper size, but there's no difference. I still get a blank page at the end of the job.

I'd like to avoid wasting the extra page every time I print something.

Anyone else ever run into this?