RE: [SLE] Samba and Windows 2000
  • From: kmoore@xxxxxx (Kirk Moore)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:03:17 -0800

Bob;

Thanks... I was trying and (with some help) trying to get Linux to print to
2000 (2195F). Ralph was kind enough the help out. I have been playing *NIX.
I have it working, and 2000 does not seem to be that different than NT.

So if you got his (Ralph's post) save it... It will be of great value in the
future... :)

Again thanks to Ralph for the tip sheet....

--
Kirk Moore
Renton, Wa

Black Holes are created when God divides by zero