[SLE] Zip 100 ATAPI
  • From: josephhy@xxxxxxx (Joe Hylkema)
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:00:58 -0800

How do I set this up as a slave device on IDE1? I've seen plenty of
info on parallel port Zip, but never on the IDE version.

As always, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
____________________
Joseph A. Hylkema

Check out (and laugh at) my first crack at a website at
http://seattle.resnet.wsu.edu

All-Time Top Five Country Songs:

5. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
4. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In Bed
3. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well
2. You Done Tore Out My Heart, And Stomped That Sucker Flat

The number one country song of all time:

I've Got Tears in My Ears From Lying On My Back While I Cry Over You