[SLE] Zip 100 ATAPI
  • From: josephhy@xxxxxxx (Joe Hylkema)
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:00:58 -0800

How do I set this up as a slave device on IDE1? I've seen plenty of
info on parallel port Zip, but never on the IDE version.

As always, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joseph A. Hylkema

Check out (and laugh at) my first crack at a website at

All-Time Top Five Country Songs:

5. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
4. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In Bed
3. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well
2. You Done Tore Out My Heart, And Stomped That Sucker Flat

The number one country song of all time:

I've Got Tears in My Ears From Lying On My Back While I Cry Over You