RE: [SLE] Segmentation fault + Aiee's + Oops !!

Hi John,

Place a room fan to blow through the open case and see if you still have
problems. A friend had a similiar problem that he thought was bad
memory, it turned out to be heat related. The memory checked out fine on
a bench, not so good in the case. The strange part was that he was
running two case fans at the time, increasing their throughput solved
the problem.

Good luck

Tim