Re: [SLE] Who compiles code?
  • From: juergen.braukmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Juergen Braukmann)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:40:16 +0100

Lenz Grimmer wrote:

As a sidenote to this, I found that a few chapters "dissappeared" from
the SuSE manual (speaking of emulators and 6.2), but new important stuff
appeared. Is there a chance to dedicate a chapter in each release to a
specific subject (if sensible or desired) and keep the other older
articles (unchanged) on CD?
I gave my old distros away and now I regret... (but I knew someone who
has still a collection from 4.41 to 6.3)