Re: [SLE] USB (was: Linux / Solaris)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> IMHO it was a good idea to backport the USB stuff from 2.3.xx to the
> 2.2.xx kernels (done by the USB folks in the SuSE Labs)

Lenz..

I've been loosely following this thread, so bear with me if this has
been discussed already. Is the USB stuff in the standard 2.2.14 kernel
what you are referring to, or do I need to run a SuSE kernel? I took
my 6.2 installation and switched kernels, and was wonderring what is
the state of the USB stuff in it. I'd like to play with USB some, but
thought that I'd have to dabble in the 2.3/2.4 realm for that. Thoughts?

-Nick

--
| /`--_ Nicholas R LeRoy | In a world without fences, Who needs Gates?|
| nick.leroy@xxxxxxxxxxx | #include <disclaimer.h> |
|http://www3.norland.com/~nleroy| These are my own ideas, not my employer's. |