Re: [SLE] Can't see all partitions during installation
  • From: thompso_m2@xxxxxxxxxxx (m thompso)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:19:39 GMT

I think the problem is that YAST2 does not give me a "vertical scroll bar"
if the list of partitions extends beyond the bottom of the screen. I say
this because I can see the upper 75% of words describing the /dev/hde15
partition.

Lenz, I will certainly try your suggestion to exhaust all possible
solutions.

Thanks in advance everyone,
Matt