Re: [SLE] Ok, I know this sounds stupid
  • From: ronm@xxxxxxxxx (Ron Morgan)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 09:51:11 -0600

I dont remember offhand as Im at work.. it is something like

if [ la la la ]

it had a problem with the brackets which is something if should
have no problem with.. so I am missing something and I dont
know what it is.. i did remove the brackets then it had a problem
with what was inside the brackets.. I got the feeling that it would
have had a problem with every character in the script.

omething else that is wired that may be related is, I cant bring
up ahh shoot I cant remember I knew I should have written this
down.. with the standard install when you go to open i think it under
programs ,, the xterms ... the one that starts with a k, I cant open that
one.. the window pops up and then dies rite away..

o I know I must be missing something, I just dont know enough to
know what Im missing.

Ron