Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-xorg (11 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-xorg] Help with Xorg internals needed
  • From: Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:41:43 +0200
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 02:38:59PM +0200, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
probably i should pick the disk of Ubuntu and look at their schema, but
it'd definitely prefer to follow the advises from this ML instead.

I believe what Ubuntu does is download and install the required driver for the
existing graphics driver. I doubt they ship all drivers and switch between

s/driver/hardware/

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany