Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-xorg (12 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-xorg] xfce4 or xorg
  • From: walter harms <WHarms@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:44:23 +0200
hi list,
somehow i got a problem with my xorg setup in suse10.3.

i notice that xfce uses the wrong resolution. Using xrandr i found it
used the (unused) VGA data instead of LCD.
what is correctly described as disabled with xrandr.

i can make xfce use the whole screen when using "xrandr --auto"

i have tried to fix xorg.conf by hand and with SAX2. there is no VGA configured.
any hints from here ?

re,
wh

note: this happens on my laptop so the LCD is the normal attached screen
and the VGA is the external output.