[opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-web] Theming Issues Fixed
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011 schrieb Matthew Ehle:
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> 12/6/2011 1:22 PM >>>
Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011 schrieb Matthew Ehle:

Here's the entire rewrite:
As you can see, if it's not a specific directory, PHP file, or search
engine file, it gets translated to a wiki page.

From the remaining files that are not available to the public, there are
3 left where I'm not sure because I don't know what their usecase is:
- opensearch_desc.php
- thumb.php
- trackback.php

Maybe you can find out what they are used for and if they should be
public. At least hiding them doesn't cause any obvious breakage, so this
isn't high priority.

Without load.php in there, we were trying to look it up as a wiki page
(hint, this doesn't work).

Well, it gave you the default "wiki page does not exist" wiki page, so
it sort-of works - but it's far from the expected result ;-)

I don't know if that fixed the red link issue offhand, since I
can't find any pages that have broken links. Anyone who knows
of a page I can test?

General rule of thumb: http://en.opensuse.org/Special:WantedPages is
a good starting point - or just use the sandbox and add a broken
link yourself ;-)

I thought the WantedPages would have been right, but it was hard to
tell, since they were all blue links ;)

Oh well...

My doorbell is broken since weeks, but the electrican never came to me.
When I called him again, he said: "I went to you four times already and
rang the doorbell, but nobody opened the door!"

;-))

I just checked it - links to non-existing pages have class=new,
links to existing pages don't have any class= attribute.
............................ I just added those styles to
Mediawiki:Common.css (another edit of Common.css? I already can see
Rajko screaming ;-)

Note that it may take some hours to get all caches updated,
especially if you are not logged in.

It works for me now!

I commited the fixed CSS to git. Please test it on ${not-en}.o.o and
then deploy to all wikis.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
An NT server can be run by an idiot, and usually is.
[Tom Holub,a.h.b-o-u]