[opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-wiki-de] DEWIKI: 4 MB limit in the new German wiki to low for importing ''Product highlights" from EN-Wiki (ca. 12 MB)
On 18.05.2011 00:05, pistazienfresser wrote:
Hello,

would somebody with the according privileges
(and knowledge)
please increase the server limit
for
http://dewiki.opensuse.org/Spezial:Importieren
(at least for some time)?

OR himself/herself (export and) import the article on
http://en.opensuse.org/Product_highlights
http://dewiki.opensuse.org/Product_highlights
with history and authors?

I achieved to download a file (hopefully the article with history).
But as my system says that this are
12,0 MB (12583039 Bytes)
- the file seems to be too big
(I tried the upload/import anyhow - but without success...)

I don't think it's neccesary to import pages with full history from the english
to the german wiki,
as the content will be rewritten completely anyway.
This only makes sense when transitioning from the old english to the new
english wiki for example.
So I'd suggest to either directly start with a german version of that page, or
import it without history (74KB).
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)