[opensuse-wiki] better Wiki editor
Hello,

I'd like to propose to install the "WikiEditor" extension from the
MediaWiki Usability Initiative.

"WikiEditor" is currently used on Wikipedia - edit any page there to see
it in action.

Compared to the currently used editor, it has several additional
features:
- dialog to link to other pages with auto-completion
- formatting toolbar (for headlines, bullet items etc.)
- a list of special characters (clickable to insert them)
- included help for the most important wikitext formattings

Opinions?

BTW: If needed, I can give some advice how to install this extension.
However, it shouldn't be needed - it's quite easy to install ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Nichts its gefährlicher als sich in Gefahr zu begeben. das
merkst du spätestens dann, wenn du sein erstes Posting ins