[opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-security] wiki-template: links to NVD or MITRE wanted (or both templates?)
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 06:35:24PM +0100, pistazienfresser (see profile) wrote:
TO:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/other-forums/community-fun/opensuse-wiki-discussions/452939-esier-linking-external-link-template-like-bugzilla-xyz.html#post2289406

I have made a small template that links with a CVE number to a
vulnerability of the according page of the National Vulnerability
Database. I am wondering if also or instead a template like that that
likes to the according page of MITRE is wanted/makes sense.

As more than one project is affected maybe you (pl.) would like to
answer on the forums?

It is missing also the possible to template
http://support.novell.com/security/cve/
for our fixed issues. (but the Evergreen ones wont appear there)

Ciao, Marcus