[opensuse-wiki] Re-boot Let's roll on opensuse-wiki-de

On 13.02.2011 19:12, Rajko M. wrote:

Now, I'm wondering why is still old style?

Because the team that took care of it, stopped.

I actually know why, but why plans are not changed when work on transition is
not going anywhere?

Well not going anywhere is not really true right? is
like 95% done from a structural point of view. Look at

As it is now, updating to the latest software and
moving back all that was ported to appears as the
fastest, if not only, solution.

Or we just put in a few hours and switch! Who would like to join me on
this one? :) If you are up for it lets discuss on opensuse-wiki-de!

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson