[opensuse-wiki] Re-boot dewiki.opensuse.org. Let's roll on opensuse-wiki-de
Hey,

On 13.02.2011 19:12, Rajko M. wrote:

Now, I'm wondering why is http://de.opensuse.org still old style?

Because the team that took care of it, stopped.

I actually know why, but why plans are not changed when work on transition is
not going anywhere?

Well not going anywhere is not really true right? dewiki.opensuse.org is
like 95% done from a structural point of view. Look at
http://dewiki.opensuse.org/Hilfe:Todo

As it is now, updating http://de.opensuse.org to the latest software and
moving back all that was ported to http://dewiki.opensuse.org appears as the
fastest, if not only, solution.

Or we just put in a few hours and switch! Who would like to join me on
this one? :) If you are up for it lets discuss on opensuse-wiki-de!

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson