Re: [opensuse-wiki] lxc
  • From: Matt Hayes <dominian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:05:38 -0500
On 11/15/2010 07:36 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
How can I regain the authority which I seem to have lost, to update and
correct the page that I created in the first place? en.opensuse.org/LXC

I have made some fixups lately and the thing just says the changes are
not published. So, meanwhile I can't refer to this as a reference to
anyone because it has errors and out of date info which I've fixed but
which no one can see.

Does it show as 'draft' or needing review or something?

-Matt