Re: [opensuse-wiki] Problems with files in the Dutch wiki
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:03:03 +0200
On Thursday 07 October 2010 18:38:24 Matthew Ehle wrote:
Sorry that the article is in English now. Hopefully someone will be kind
enough to translate it back to Dutch, or maybe revert and figure out where
the wiki markup error is from the last version.

You are wrong, the problem is still there even now that Portal:Project/Topics
is in English.

You have to access this page Portal:Project/Topics or Portal:Project as an
anonymous user before you can spot the problem. It has improved a bit, now
only one icon is shown as 48px. I approved the page, so your English version
is now shown, when you access this page as an anonymous user. There is no
problem shown when logged in. As soon as you have seen this yourself, please
send a message and I will restore the Dutch version to see what happens.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf