Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re:URL empty:
  • From: "pistazienfresser (see profile)" <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:26:22 +0200
Am 07/10/10 08:54, schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Christian Boltz wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have the time to write an article and I don't see
an obvious redirect target, so I'll leave this job to someone else. would be a good template for
Portal:Security, but we still need /Security - maybe just as redirect to
the portal.

So who is in charge of actually doing it?

I do not know anybody being in change for doing anything.

But if so wanted me to I can import content (including history and
authors) of to or to (what would be an old normal
article structure on a portal page that would need some kicks to become
a real portal).

Would there be anybody/any bodies (not in charge or in change) able and
willing to take a look at it and update it if necessary?

(By the way: according to the heise/c't article on the 11.3 version the
firewall has become a bit 'sharper' - and the article on
needs obviously also a bit additional content (especially the parts
consisting only of a headline and "...").
And what do you think of an redirect from [[Firewall]] to

- openSUSE 11.2 with GNOME 2.28.2 (or KDE 4.3.5) and Kernel Linux (or ~pae, ~default, Ubuntu 10.4 LTS 'lucid'
2.6.33-24-genetic, MS Win XP)
- Samsung X20 Pentium M 740 (1730 MHz) Intel 915GM 1400x1050
- openSUSE profile: