Re: [opensuse-wiki] Problems with files in the Dutch wiki
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:24:52 +0200
Op dinsdag 5 oktober 2010 01:05:49 schreef Matthew Ehle:
Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx> 10/4/2010 4:52 PM >>>

The behaviour of Files (images) in the Dutch wiki is rather unpredictable.
Sometimes using the URL http://nl.opensuse.org/Bestand:Icon-cross.png
shows the image properly, but somewhat later it gives the message that
the file does not exits, however its description is available.

The same is true for just a page with images. The images are not shown.
This lasts most of the times for one day, and the next day it is OK or
just one or two are not shown.

A few questions:

How long have you been noticing this?
Is this just on the nl wiki, or have you seen it elsewhere?
Is the message from the wiki software, or does it appear to be an Apache
error?

Since the update to 1.16.

I can't seem to duplicate this, even when bypassing the reverse proxy. I
restarted the memcached servers just to make sure they can be ruled out
(memcached often does strange things after running updates). If you are
still able to duplicate the problem, please use Firefox+Live HTTP Headers
extension, and send me the results of a hard refresh on the page.

-Matt

Currently I have it on the URL http://nl.opensuse.org/Portal:Project, two out
of three icons there are not displayed, Icon-multimedia and Icon-event. When I
click on the 48px I get the images OK.

What is Live HTTP Headers?

--
fr.gr.