Re: [opensuse-wiki] Problem in Help:Concept in Dutch wiki
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:58:31 +0200
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28.09.2010 12:38, Freek de Kruijf wrote:

This is a copied and partly translated version of Help:Concept from the
English wiki.
At the bottom of the text you can find the text:
 [[:languages:Main_Page|multilingual wiki]]
This should refer to http://languages.opensuse.org/Main_Page and on the
English page it does, however in the Dutch wiki it refers to:

 http://nl.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Languages:Main_Page&action=edit&redlink=1

It seems that "languages" is not in the interwiki table
(http://nl.opensuse.org/Speciaal:Interwiki).
Arent't the interwiki tables shared between the wiki instances?

Greetings

Hi,

"languages" wasn't available in the main wiki (en.o.o) either. I added
it a couple of days ago (yesterday?), but didn't add anything in the
translated wikis. I hope there are no important collateral damages :)

Regards,

R.