Re: [opensuse-wiki] Preparation progress languages.opensuse.org
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:40:35 +0200
On 2010-08-29 21:04, Rajko M. wrote:
On Monday 16 August 2010 22:46:12 Rajko M. wrote:
I started to create basic structure that will be the same as
en.opensuse.org .

Working on article transfer for http://languages.opensuse.org I just stumbled
on another reason why subpages are not good.

In order to mark pages with LANG code, I proposed to use end of article title
to avoid problems with LANG code being added in one way for main namespace
and
the other for other namespaces.

Now I found out that with subpages end of article is used too and adding LANG
is no more at the end, but before first slash, so we are at square one, back
to use LANG prefix to article title.

Please, use examples. I don't understand a word, sorry.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))