Re: [opensuse-wiki] Update selected language wikis to the current state of en.opensuse.org
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:51:51 +0200
On 2010-08-13 06:48, Rajko M. wrote:
On 2010-08-11 13:26, Rajko M. wrote:
Candidates for update in place, without external temporary wiki, please
answer.

IMO, that is preferable, but I'm not a wiki mantainer. Just an sporadic
writer. I write text, not nice paraphernalia, that's for others :-)

Carlos you can contact admins and see what is their opinion.

I have no idea who they might be.

It may also be a good idea to ask on the localized ML (opensuse-es,
-ru, etc.) as I'm not sure if all the maintainers read this list (?).

Agree, although they should follow this list too.

There are no wiki related emails in the -es list, but my memory is not that
good. Now and then we
see an sporadic (one in several months) question of some one asking who to
contact.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))