Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Google Custom Search
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:36:03 +0200

On 2010-07-28 00:32, Matthew Ehle wrote:
Hello,

As Carlos pointed out, I had accidentally hijacked an earlier thread, so
I am starting this new one up. Here is the original message:

I have implemented Google Custom Search on enstage.opensuse.org, and I
am personally very happy with the results. To try it out, you can visit
http://enstage.opensuse.org/Portal:GoogleSearch and try searching on
anything you want. It is about a thousand times better than what we
have, and with the better relevance ranking, namespace searching is no
longer an issue.

It times out without loading. Is there some problem?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))