Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:51:48 +0200
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry if tghis is not exactly the good thread, But I couldn't think of
a better title :-(

I Have a lot of links to pages on my old personal wiki page.

of course, when I copied my old page to the new one, all these links
become dead.

How can I know if these pages are valuable on the new wiki?? I'm
linked to them mostly because I worked on them time ago, but I can't
afford to keep on with the wiki team.

for example

have not be marked for deletion, of course this one probably don't
need to be copied, but what is the current way of life?

I think the wiki team forgot a bit about the numerous people that
wrote pages in the old wiki but couldn't be full time on it. I can't
find any page saying how one can write a page.

What about, which is accessible
from the main landing page?
See "Topic" section.