Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:51:48 +0200
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry if tghis is not exactly the good thread, But I couldn't think of
a better title :-(

I Have a lot of links to pages on my old personal wiki page.

http://old-en.opensuse.org/User:Jdd

of course, when I copied my old page to the new one, all these links
become dead.

How can I know if these pages are valuable on the new wiki?? I'm
linked to them mostly because I worked on them time ago, but I can't
afford to keep on with the wiki team.

for example
http://old-en.opensuse.org/First_time_writer_to_the_the_wiki

have not be marked for deletion, of course this one probably don't
need to be copied, but what is the current way of life?

I think the wiki team forgot a bit about the numerous people that
wrote pages in the old wiki but couldn't be full time on it. I can't
find any page saying how one can write a page.

What about http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki, which is accessible
from the main landing page?
See "Topic" section.

R.